Study in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. Australia is a developed country and one of the wealthiest in the world, with the world’s 12th-largest economy. Canberra is capital of Australia. It has six states—New South Wales (NSW), Queensland (QLD), South Australia (SA), Tasmania (TAS), Victoria (VIC) and Western Australia (WA)—and two major mainland territories—the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and the Northern Territory (NT).
While overseas study is expensive, Australia is more affordable than most other destinations and offers a high standard of quality education, excellent living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. Australia’s Higher Education Institutions rank among the world’s best and the quality of education they offer is correspondingly high. Higher education in Australia provides value for money by offering shorter and more intensive courses, they quickly incorporate latest innovations in science & technology, modern trends in marketing & management in their diploma/degree programs, hence Australian education is more practical and responsive to the needs of Trade & Industry.
There are 39 universities ranging in size from around 3,000 students to 50,000 students – 37 of these are government run.
WHY Study in Australia
- Duration for the master’s courses is between 1, 1.5 to 2 years.
- Competitive costs for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries. Like UK etc.
- Australian education is recognized worldwide.
- High Standard of education in international terms, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Visa process is straightforward and fair.
- Australian universities are members of an International Academic community and academic staff are frequently recruited on an international basis.
- Australian academics and graduates are keenly recruited into institutions overseas, indicating a measure of Quality Education.
- ESOS Act to protect the interest of overseas students.
- Safe country with pleasant climate and a stable democracy.
- University application Form.
- Copy of Valid Passport.
- Recognised qualification certificate(s) / Transcript(s). Please note that all academic documents should be attested from concerned bodies(e.g HEC, IBCC etc).
- Attestation of certificate(s) / Transcript(s) from concerned bodies (i.e. HEC, IBCC etc).
- One Picture.
- 2 Reference/Recommendation letters.
- English Language Test: IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT or university preferred Test.
- Statement of Purpose(SOP), at least 500 words.
- Experience Letter(if applicable)
- Resume(if applicable)
Bank Statement / Living Cost
AUD$ 18,610 (of 3 months)
Australian Embassy Fees
- Alternative Entry Pathways(Certificates/Diplomas)
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Postgraduate Degrees / Diplomas / Certificates
- PhD. Programmes